| || Policy Analyst (Mental Health) |
Less than one week
|Our downtown-based, government client is currently looking to hire a POLICY ANALYST - Mental Health/Psychology for a 2-3 month contract. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Reviewing procedures from municipal and industry stakeholders
- Conduct research and policy development activities and make forecasts and recommendations with respect to complex issues affecting the organization
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified candidates, please submit resume(s) to "Apply Online" link below:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required with some provincial, federal or government agency experience in the healthcare, social science or psychology sector.
- Experience writing policy in the areas of mental health, social policy, psychology of children at risk or related.
- Masters level of education is required.
| || Apply Online 20140731.23 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.