Our client, a leading Digital Content Provider based out of Toronto, is looking for a Sales Training Manager to ensure that all sales professionals have thorough knowledge of the product and all new processes.The company offers a culture of promoting from within, benefits on day one, and a dynamic work environment.
The Sales Training Manager will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Provide training to sales personnel of a business unit.
- Develop instructional material for sales trainees.
- Develop communication skills in sales people.
- Assist and coordinate with sales departments.
- Ensure that the training is conducted within the budgetary limits.
- Plan, schedule and provide training for sales personnel.
- Teach and instruct marketing trends and methods to sales personnel.
- Provide training in customer relationships.
- Ensure compliance of corporate policies, standards and procedures.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel for periods up to 1 month (with weekends home)
- 3 or more years of experience in a training role for a mid or large sized company
- At least 2 years of Sales Experience
- Strong understanding of digital and online marketing
- Strong communicator, confident, articulate, and outgoing
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com citing Sales Training Manager #1779.