| || Construction Project Manager - High rise Condos |
|altis Professional is currently seeking an Intermediate level project manager with condo experience. The Project Manager would be reporting to the President and the Senior Project Director. The Project Manager will assume responsibility for all aspects of the project execution including. |
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting and identifying resources needed.
- Create the teams, develop the objectives /goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting function including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and the risk n the project
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreement with the suppliers and subcontractors for the owner approvals.
- Ensure the construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Devise the project work plan and make revisions as and when need arises
- Communicate effectively wit the contractors responsible for the completing various phase of the project.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in he project, which include the architects. Consultant, contractors m sub-contractors and laborers
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meeting with all sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with the building and safety codes and other regulations
- Ensure project documents and complete
- Identify the elements of the project design and construction likely to give rise to the disputes and claims
- Serve as a key link with the owner and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto the owner.
| || Apply Online 20140915.19 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.