IFG - International Financial Group is an international boutique that specializes only in the finance, accounting, tax and audit market niche. We are one of the fastest growing firms in this space in North America. We place tremendous value on understanding the specific needs and requirements of our clients and the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we represent. We serve as trusted advisors to build lasting relationships with both our clients and the professionals we represent to ensure overall success.
A leading Canadian bank requires an intermediate level Business Analyst with Wholesale Banking and/or Capital Markets experience, for a 6 month contract. This downtown based client is looking for a candidate that brings both IT and Business experience, along with:
- An ability to communicate regulatory reporting requirements (Dodd Frank) with various groups to create BRDs, business processes and test cases
- Conduct analysis to recommend solutions
- Write data flow
- Develop and execute testing plans
- Provide status updates regarding documentation, issues, risks and assumptions
- University degree in Commerce, Engineering or Math
- CFA designation
- PMP designation
- Proficient user of Visio
- Wholesale Banking or Capital Markets experience
Or Sign In
You can quickly Register using your social network accountRegister with Facebook
By clicking 'Join Now' or using a third party to create an account, you agree to Workopolis' Terms and Conditions of use.