A leading Canadian bank requires an intermediate level Business Analyst with Wholesale Banking and/or Capital Markets experience, for a 6 month contract. This downtown based client is looking for a candidate that brings both IT and Business experience, along with:
- An ability to communicate regulatory reporting requirements (Dodd Frank) with various groups to create BRDs, business processes and test cases
- Conduct analysis to recommend solutions
- Write data flow
- Develop and execute testing plans
- Provide status updates regarding documentation, issues, risks and assumptions
- University degree in Commerce, Engineering or Math
- CFA designation
- PMP designation
- Proficient user of Visio
- Wholesale Banking or Capital Markets experience
If interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Angelita Persaud: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Angelita @ 647-826-4343.
Other fulltime opportunities can be viewed at www.ifgfinancialsearch.com and contract/project opportunities at www.ifgprojectresourcing.com.