Director of Credit Risk
Have you previously worked or have strong working knowledge of credit risk and analysis? If so, please continue reading! Our client is a well-established publically traded Company and as a result of robust organic growth and launching new products, they are currently looking for a Director of Credit Risk. If you can think quickly and maintain limits and thresholds, we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review regulations and guidelines related to the organization
- Work on various ongoing projects such as improvement process and change management
- Other ad hoc tasks responsibilities as needed
- Designation in the either of the following disciplines (MBA, CFA, or CPA, CA) preferred
- Strong risk assessment and analytical skills
- Strategic mindset and drive focused
If you are qualified and interested in the position above and would like to discuss the position further, please send your resume in the strictest confidence to email@example.com. Feel free to contact Shawn, directly at (647) 826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com where full time opportunities are at