Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now.
Formed in 1983, Lock Search Group is a privately owned company providing exceptional recruiting services to exceptional clients. Our team is built of well-connected senior recruiters who specialize in their field. They know your market and your specific needs.
Business Developer - Mississauga
The Who, The What, The Where and The Why
My client is a multi-service waste management company in Ontario, with a new sales leader at the helm. They are currently looking for 3 new business development masters in the Western GTA area, this includes, Brampton, Peel and Mississauga territories. I will be pursuing candidates who:
- Work great with teams and don't mind closing business for colleagues
- Love hunting for new business (80% hunt / 20% farm)
- Understand contractual service agreement sales cycles
- Had experience in B2B uniform or shredding sales
- Know what route efficiency means
- Enjoy pitching green solutions to clients of all sizes
- Present themselves as organized, level-headed and strategic
- Have not worked within the waste management industry already
Show You The Money
First Year On-Target Earnings: $70,000
Car: $850/month allowance
Help Me, Help You
If you're interested in learning more about this position, here's what I need from you
- E-mail me your resume, in Word format only to email@example.com
- Make sure the subject is the following: Business Developer - Mississauga (#33924-MH1286)
A Few Tips Before Clicking Send
Click Here to Apply
- Quality over quantity. Don't send us a generic and lengthy cut and paste cover letter. You want to get employers and recruiters excited about your reading your resume? Read the job description, and then sell us on your profile in two uncomfortably short paragraphs or less on why you're a great candidate for that specific role.
- Omission creates suspicion. Don't leave anything to our imagination. If your resume shows you worked at Company ABC from 2013-2014 every HR Generalist and recruiter is assuming the worst. If you had a two month gap between jobs, so be it. It shows you're honest and normal. Include the months and the years