WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum university undergraduate degree and/or or equivalent work experience
- Significant Brand Marketing, Innovation and/or Consumer Insight experience
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills combined with strong leadership skills
- Strong project and financial management skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications including MS Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Preference may be given to candidates with experience at a Consumer Packaged Goods company
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.