Click Here To Apply
Business Tax Advisory FSO - Manager - MON000VU
EY's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY's Business Tax Advisory Group is currently seeking a manager to participate in and supervise multiple challenging engagements and contribute to the presentation of innovative tax planning ideas for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in law or accounting
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course completed or underway, or Master's in Tax, and a minimum of 6 years' relevant experience in tax
- 3 years' relevant experience as a manager
- Professional accounting or legal designation
- Experience in drafting tax opinion letters
- Background in financial services could be an asset
- Good management and organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication in both French and English
- Proven ability to establish and maintain solid business relationships
EY is committed to diversity and equity.