Summit Search Group fosters a collaborative culture that drives positive business results. The work ethic at Summit can be summed up in one word: tenacious. We sort, lift, and dig systematically throughout professional networks, industry connections and our customized database of qualified professionals with a single purpose: to find the best candidates for our clients. We constantly refine our recruiting processes to meet and exceed each and every one of our clients' and candidates expectations. With the use of extensive market research, analytics and deep knowledge combined with our network of nationwide recruiting experts. Summit Search Group has a competitive edge that sets us apart from our competitors.
As Canada's leader in professional and executive recruiting, we have earned the role of trusted partner to our clients. Through open dialogue, the use of technology and attention to detail, we create long-term partnerships with candidates and clients alike.
Our Consumer Goods client is looking for an Associate Customer Business Manager to join their successful and high performing team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of Activewear products in a defined territory selling directly to wholesale companies and other users of such products.
- Conduct sales calls with end users throughout Canada to inform them of product and brand(s) benefits, features, and availability via wholesale partners
- Occasional travel in the territory to end user accounts, Wholesalers, Trade Show and other Special Events throughout the year
- Follow up with Customer Service on the status of Account setup, orders, sample requests, and product flow
- Forecasting future business needs of specific products
- Internal reporting and discussion about business plans and status
- Monitor all Wholesaler’s websites and promotional activities and coordinate all requests to make sure they are featuring the proper brand / product messages
Education and Experience:
- University or College degree preferred, however, relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- 1 to 2 years of successful Inside Sales or Customer Service experience
- Apparel or CPG industry experience would be considered a definite asset
- Inside Sales or Customer Service experience in the textile or consumer products industry preferred.
- Past experience working with wholesale/distributor business models would be beneficial
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written, presentation and communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills; specifically as it relates to effectively managing multiple projects
- Excellent management skills; specifically as it relates to employees working in distant locations
- Proficient computer skills; specifically in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Social Media
To Apply: Interested applications please send your resume to Shannon Terpstra at firstname.lastname@example.org