Summit Search Group fosters a collaborative culture that drives positive business results. The work ethic at Summit can be summed up in one word: tenacious. We sort, lift, and dig systematically throughout professional networks, industry connections and our customized database of qualified professionals with a single purpose: to find the best candidates for our clients. We constantly refine our recruiting processes to meet and exceed each and every one of our clients' and candidates expectations. With the use of extensive market research, analytics and deep knowledge combined with our network of nationwide recruiting experts. Summit Search Group has a competitive edge that sets us apart from our competitors.
As Canada's leader in professional and executive recruiting, we have earned the role of trusted partner to our clients. Through open dialogue, the use of technology and attention to detail, we create long-term partnerships with candidates and clients alike.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Sports & Apparel
Our Consumer Goods client is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their great team! The successful candidate will provide assistance to executive and/or various departments to enhance efficiency and productivity. Our client is looking for a polished, professional, organized and ambitious individual for their team.
- Communicate executive’s instructions or requirements to various individuals and/or departments
- Independently research a wide variety of informational requests, prepare special reports by gathering and summarizing data; prepare complex correspondence, reports and presentations
- Receive and screen telephone calls, letters and/or visitors; route or answer routine correspondence not requiring supervisor’s attention; prepare letters and memoranda for executive’s signature
- Schedule appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, interviews, conferences, visitors to office and travel; maintain executive’s calendar and/or department calendar
- Order and maintain office supplies; maintain copier needs.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Lotus Notes
- Excellent clerical skills including typing, filing, answering phones, faxing, copying, scanning and printer operation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred, or comparable related business experience;
- Five + years related reception &/or administration assistant experience preferred.
Interested applications please send your resume to Shannon Terpstra at firstname.lastname@example.org