Transaction Integration Manager -Toronto - TOR001IA
EY's Global Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers companies professional transaction experience, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through execution, to transaction integration. We provide clients with a single point of contact who is focused on building a strategic relationship to address their transactions needs, and who can help leverage a global network of 10,000 transaction professionals in over 70 countries-to bring the right people and experience to work on every phase of a transaction.
Our Transaction Integration group facilitates the M&A integration process, working with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations. We currently have a career opportunity for a Manager.
- Manage client engagement teams to execute Transactions Integration services.
- Support key client decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment and realization, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
- Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products.
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work.
- Be responsible for fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 3 years of related work experience.
- Experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions transactions required; at least 2 or 3 major transactions. Preferably on the operational and financial side of transactions.
- Some due diligence experience (operational or financial)
- Exposure to TSA's (transitional services agreements) and analysis of corporate/customer/vendor contracts
- Significant experience in re-engineering, turnarounds or business integrations, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Significant experience in either: a) Human Resource Management, Culture, People and/or Change Management, or b) Information Technology (IT).
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to teamwork.
- Accounting or related professional business designations preferred such as CPA, CFA, MBA, or PMP (Nice to have).
This position requires a willingness and ability to travel.
Successful candidates must be committed to staying abreast of cutting-edge industry knowledge and have the ability to quickly anticipate and respond to the issues of a networked and constantly changing global economy.
Ernst & Young is committed to diversity and equity.