Office Manager & Bookkeeper (#333069)
Our Client in North York is looking for a talented Office Manager/Bookkeeper to oversee their office. If you have hands on experience managing a team and possess advance Quick Books skills then you are the one we are looking for. Apply today and become an integral part of a growing company where your input matters.
The Office Manager/Bookkeeper will be responsible to direct office staff, oversee inventory control, logistics, some reconciliation, function as back up for the Bookkeeper, familiar with financial analysis, reporting, government remittances, deductions and some A/P & A/R, liaising with all internal departments, and other office support as required.Advantages
What's in it for you:
- Permanent position with a stable and growing company
- Competitive salary = $45,000 - $55,000
- Work Hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- 2 weeks' vacation and some benefitsQualifications
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
4+ years' experience in an Office Management and Bookkeeping position in a Food Distribution or Manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Quick Books
- Highly organized and technically savvy in Microsoft Suite especially Excel
- Strong Managerial and Book keeping skills
- Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills are essential.
- Experience with Inventory Control, Government Remittances, Logistics and Payroll
- Degree in Business or Accounting is an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications above, please follow the instructions below to apply:-
-Create a profile and apply online
-then, Call 416.221.5799 and ask for Ann
-Alternately send a copy of your resume in Word format to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line
Good to know you!
416.221.9916Click here to apply