Administative Assistant (#332944)
This is a permanent, full time opportunity !!
A well known leader in the real estate industry is currently seeking a Junior Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate as they will be an integral part of this team!
Duties would be:
The primary role of the Junior Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the construction and accounting departments.
1. Provide administrative support to the Construction team: filter correspondence, manage agendas, file important documents, and coordinate meetings.
2. Coordinate and assist construction/design/coordination/Owner-Contractor meetings. Record meeting minutes and distribute to attendees for approval. Ensure proper follow ups for all issues that were discussed.
3. Ensure that all important documentation related to ongoing and past projects is properly organized in both electronic and hard copy versions, and readily accessible for review.
4. Provide administrative support in preparation for tender process, professional agreements, RFP and contracts.
5. Prepare necessary documents for the accounting department with regards to projects.
6. Prepare management and review tools to facilitate decision making process for the team.
7. Provide support to the administrative assistant.
8. Reception reliefAdvantages
Why Is This The Opportunity of a Lifetime?
- Working for a prestigious, well known firm
- Excellent salary - $35,000-$40,000
- Fantastic working hours - 8:30-5:00, Monday to Friday
-3 month probation
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package beginning upon employment
- Easily accessible Qualifications
-Secretarial DEC or DEP, or any related diploma
-Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
-Ability to perform well in fast paced environment
-Discretion and confidentiality
-Professionalism and excellent PR skills
-Bilingual (French/English) both written and spoken
If this is your dream opportunity and can't wait to step into it, please apply online today at www.randstad.ca or simply email us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Good to know you!
514.350.0034Click here to apply