For the 12th consecutive year, Edward Jones has been named as one of the "50 Best Employers in Canada." Edward Jones was ranked No. 7 by Aon Hewitt, published in Maclean's magazine.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR / INVESTMENT ADVISOR
LOCATION: CANADA WIDE
Individuals from a variety of occupational backgrounds, including salespeople, I.T. professionals and corporate managers, have found new success at Edward Jones. Here is your chance to train and become licensed in a high-growth industry while running a business in your community, all with no upfront investment or franchise fee required. By becoming an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you can run your business, determine your compensation and redefine your future.
As a Financial Advisor, you will:
- Build a business from an office in your community making face-to-face contacts in neighbourhoods and with businesses
- Cultivate and get to know clients, their investment needs and their objectives in order to deliver appropriate investments and services
- Receive in-depth financial and business development training
- Earn commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- Apply a proven business model
- Earn a full-time branch office assistant who manages client service and marketing activities
- Have the opportunity to earn partnership in the firm
Qualities that help you succeed:
- A solid sales or management history (although not necessary)
- The commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients
- A strong desire to work on commissions for unlimited earning potential
- The ability to be highly driven, sales-oriented and self-managing
- The desire and capacity to work autonomously from an office in your community
About Edward Jones:
If you think Edward Jones is like every other large investment firm, think again. We are a leader in the financial-services industry, but we take a personal approach to business, an approach that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a financial advisor and client.
We believe that building long-term relationships with our nearly seven million clients is key to serving their needs. Whether it's in the United States or Canada, we're located in the communities where our clients live and work because that's the best way to get to know them and help reach their financial goals.
How to apply for this position: http://edwardjones.finadvisorcareers.ca