Click Here To Apply
Office Services Staff - CAL000JO
Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
The Office Service Staff is an integral part of the Facilities & Hospitality Services Team and is a pivotal force in the management of Facilities and Office Services-related activities. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to performing various duties within office services including hospitality and meeting services and supplies/equipment maintenance. This includes ensuring meeting rooms are clean and that adequate supplies exist. Other duties include receiving and placing deliveries of food and beverages in appropriate meeting rooms.
- Ensures effective and responsive service delivery
- Performs tasks as required (i.e. assisting facilities and hospitality, box moves, external messenger services, record keeping, binding, faxing, photocopying/scanning, ordering stationery, delivering copier and fax supplies, mail delivery and sorting etc.)
- Maintain and monitor reception area as required. This includes greeting and directing staff and clients, maintaining main line, voice mail and redirecting calls, etc.
- Receives facilities work order requests. Carries out the work or dispatches work orders to maintenance staff as appropriate
- Understands daily work routines and procedures such as mail, supplies, etc. understands and operates local office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers
- Maintains office and audio visual equipment inventory. Delivers equipment to users upon request and assists in troubleshooting
- Assists in the Hospitality Services, Records Management Department and various tasks/projects as needed
To qualify, candidates must have:
- High School diploma
- 0 to 2 years prior experience required
- Handy man/woman experience is an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Some reception and hospitality experience is an asset, along with familiarity with office etiquette
Ernst & Young is committed to diversity and equity.