Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on fraud and forensic investigations and on economic damages arising from business disputes. E&Y is on the cutting-edge on current trends in fraud. Our dynamic and talented group is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Staff professional.
- Work on multiple client engagement teams that assist in performing fraud and forensic investigations, expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses.
- Maintain a strong client focus and maintain/develop productive working relationships with clients.
- Create work products that document the engagement procedures.
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership.
- Support colleagues and value others' contributions.
- Commit to developing knowledge.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Bring potential opportunities to the team's attention.