Director of Engineering
Saint John, NB
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, a company with a long history of operating successful businesses in a variety of different industries, to recruit a Director of Engineering for their Transportation and Logistics Division.
Reporting to the VP of Logistics, responsibilities will include:
- Managing and meeting performance targets and initiatives
- Contributing to the success of the division as a member of the senior leadership team
- Building and fostering teamwork from a leadership position
- Leading operational and continuous improvement/optimization
- Providing both internal and external customer service
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting relating to project work
- Managing strategic and business planning of Engineering projects
- Promoting a safe work environment, ensuring commitment to all company policies/procedures and communication of safety concerns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and/or related field
- 5-10 years of senior leadership/project management experience
- Extensive profit and loss experience
- Extensive people management skills
- Exceptional communication and Leadership Skills
- MBA an asset
- Professional engineering designation an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Chris Cannon, Consultant, Supply Chain & Operations Management. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.Click Here to Apply