Inside Sales Representative - Technology
PCM – Downtown Montreal
PCM is expanding and looking to add enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Inside Sales Representatives to our team. Sales Representatives with PCM work via the phone contacting and developing new business customers in addition to maintaining relationships with their current customers. Account Executives at PCM will experience extensive paid training, contest opportunities from manufacturers, and a fast-paced exciting team environment.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, eCommerce, and retail store venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
Responsibilities: As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing proven sales methods to prospect and identify new clients
- Building a book of business through outbound phone sales
- Communicating PCM’s value proposition to key decision makers within the client organization
- Developing, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with OEM partners and distributors including Apple, Microsoft, Cisco, HP, Dell and others
- Managing your time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics
- Planning daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics
- Preparing quotes and bids as necessary
- Min of 2 + years experience selling technical products with a proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts with 1,000 seats or less via phone is highly preferred
- Experience selling IT hardware and software is highly desired
- Strong proficiency in English writing and verbal communication skills
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills
- Recent college graduates with an interest in sales are also encouraged to apply
Position offers a generous base salary, commissions and medical/dental benefits.
PCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.