Transline Group is already one of the UK's and Europe's most experienced human resource organizations. In Europe we can boast over 20 years of service to all industry sectors.
Now we have brought this award-winning agency operation to Canada. We provide strategic and consistent management of your temporary workforce so that you can concentrate on your core business. Ours is a unique offering that brings our clients innovative solutions, headed by highly industry-qualified consultants. Our experience ranges across all disciplines and in a wide range of industry sectors, with staff augmentation solutions that can be phased in and out to meet your business needs and cycles, using proven and targeted recruitment initiatives where skills are abundant.
At Transline, our reputation - and our success - is based on being able to constantly meet the demands of existing clients as they expand into new areas, and of new customers looking for the most reliable and efficient service from the start, with customized solutions designed to drive performance and production.
We offer a broad portfolio of recruitment services, tailoring the most effective recommendations to each client's needs, and ensuring we always provide unsurpassed quality, consistency and measureable, cost-effective results.
Our Client in Mississauga is looking for Assemblers;
The successful candidates will require
• Experience Blue print reading
• Experience in the safe operation of hand tools, grinders, drills etc.
• Ability to lift 50 lb
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good organization skills, be a self-starter and a team player
• Good understanding of the requirements as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Excellent attendance Ability to work efficiently with no supervision
• Ability to work in a team environment and be a Team Player
• Ability to maintain records in an organized and tidy manner
Submit your resume for consideration or call Hina or Jesika at