Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client a site, which often requires travel.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Big Data Analytics professional demonstrate the ability to examine large quantities of data covering a variety of types to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations and other useful information.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Experience in Data & Analytics/Big Data
- Expertise in include required skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience estimating and conceptualizing large scale data solutions, preferably using one or more of the following technologies (Hadoop, Cassandra, GreenPlum, Vertica, Aster)
- 3 years of experience in building and deploying solutions to big data problems with various technologies
- 3 years of experience in building and implementing an architecture roadmap for next generation enterprise data and analytics solutions
- 3 years of experience in working with emerging big data technology vendors (e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks, Datastax)
Math or Engineering Background
- Full life cycle Development
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data Visualization
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Can work with minimal supervision and is a self-starter. Candidate should possess the ability to take a pre-qualified opportunity, undertake exploratory meetings with the sales director and the client in order to drive a solution, proposal, and to close the deal.
- Consultative - needs to be able to work in a consultative manner to address client requirements and work collaboratively on a target solution.
- Written capabilities - Ability to use Word and PowerPoint in order to articulate the proposed solution and proposal.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 275,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 54 countries; and net revenues of $28.6 billion for fiscal 2013.
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity ?????????
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.??
To submit resume online click here