ZTE is a leading global provider of handset devices and telecommunications equipment. We are one of the top rated high-tech enterprises in the world developing and producing 2G, 3G, and 4G handsets. As well as manufacturing mobile devices such as smartphones in over 150 countries, the company delivers innovative products and business solutions. ZTE connects global customers via voice, data, multimedia, and WLAN. Founded in 1985; ZTE is listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges and is China’s largest listed telecommunication equipment company.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for developing, implementing and leading infrastructure and service sales strategies in the region of ZTE Canada Sales office as well as serving as a strategic partner to customer senior management. The position will be responsible for achieving or exceeding ZTE growth and profit objectives by optimizing the sales goals based on current and future network service requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify potential and qualified accounts (Wireline & Wireless) in Canadian market
- Collect and analyze market information; plan, organize and implement projects
- Manage assigned resources to maximize sales and revenue generation. Build a cohesive and effective account team to service the account
- Develop strategic account plan, direct the implementation of account plan, secure product commitment, secure sales contract/ purchase orders
- Plan and achieve sales target, account penetration, customer satisfaction and retention
- Develop sales strategies, establish distribution channels with key local clients and present solutions to customers
- Build, organize and effectively manage the sales team to penetrate and expand the market share in infrastructure business to achieve the short-term and long-term targets of ZTE Canada
- Develop and manage customer relationships at the executive level. Facilitate high level exchanges between the customer and ZTE Canada
- Report results and trends in a timely manner, assess output of the clients’ support team, and prose improvements to achieve annual revenue targets successfully
- 10+ years experience as senior sales management position in planning and managing key accounts and projects from Canadian telecom companies with a solid proven record
- As an Account Manager role, being in charge of projects which achieved revenue of between $10 Million and $20 Million in Canadian telecom market
- Strong telecommunication industry background, proficiency in Wireless (TDD) would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated success in translating and marketing plans into effective sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and identify problems and analyze strategic issues
- Strong connections and prior working relationship with the account
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and negotiation skills in executive level
- Action oriented, results driven, aggressive and persistent, energetic & team player
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. An understanding of the technology is essential.