Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now.
Formed in 1983, Lock Search Group is a privately owned company providing exceptional recruiting services to exceptional clients. Our team is built of well-connected senior recruiters who specialize in their field. They know your market and your specific needs.
Director of Technical Service
Our client has asked Kelly Noelle of Lock Search Group to assist them in finding a talented Director of Technical Service in Richmond Hill, ON.
- Motivate, hire and deal with general and individual personnel issues
- Involvement with daily transactions as they pertain to staff members, ensuring everyone understands repair time lines and their role within the organization
- Work on implementing Field Service programs across the country
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales in developing new initiatives to ensure they meet our customers' expectations
- Track and follow-up on objectives, develop and implement guarantees based on turnaround time and loaner availability
- Supervise Technical Services staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- MUST HAVE: A Bachelor of Science degree, Biomedical and/or technical college degree is required
- MUST HAVE: 7-10 years background experience in related medical equipment or technical service
- Technical experience with medical equipment is desired
- Specific experience with medical equipment is desired
- Good interpersonal skills are necessary
- Time management skills
- Management experience
- Endoscope repair experience
- Some accounting experience is an asset
If you are interested in this role and match the above profile, then I can't wait to receive your resume (in Microsoft Word format & not PDF) along with a brief email detailing why you feel you are right for this specific position.
Please send directly to Kelly Noelle: email@example.com
Please ensure that the Subject Line of your email to me reads exactly as follows... Director of Technical Service (#34004-MH1286).
Also, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn... ca.linkedin.com/in/knoelle1 or on twitter http://twitter.com/KellyOpsGirl
Click Here to Apply