Business Address: 296 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, ON M3H 1S8
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Instructing informal education and emphasizing Orthodox religious Jewish values, which instill an appreciation for Israel, its geography, history, culture, and language;
• Providing inspirational leadership;
• Organizing local youth volunteers, and leaders;
• Monitoring programming;
• Providing leadership training;
• Preparing innovative new programming; and
• Acting as a role model for youth.
Required skills include ability to instruct informal education emphasizing Orthodox Religious Jewish values, which instill an appreciation for Israel, its geography, history, culture, and language, providing inspirational leadership, organizing local youth volunteers and leaders, monitoring programming, leadership training, preparing innovative new programming, and providing and excellent personal role model. Must have excellent people skills working with youth and adults. Applicant should also have organizational skills, prove him/herself to be self-motivated + self-directed. Must have experience in providing instruction + leadership in classroom situations; Bnei akiva youth instruction; fluency in English and Hebrew. Base Salary $58,000.00. Other benefits to include: utilities. Office: Toronto, Ontario. Regular travel to Montreal and Northern Ontario. Two year contract position.
Fax resumes to 416-630-2305, sent to the attention of Rabbi Meir Rosenberg.