| || Customer Relations Team Leader |
|Our Client in Mississauga is looking for a Customer Relations and Business Process Manager. The incumbent must have logistics or transportation experience, working directly with National accounts. The role is the direct link between the client and a national account. The ideal candidate will have supervisory, coaching, mentorship and process improvement experience. This is an exciting opportunity with a global organization and industry experience is a must! |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Ensure that service agreements with customer are met.
- Act as contact point for customer's Senior Management.
- Coordinate and improve customer operating procedures.
- Handle escalations related to customer account.
- Identify, collaborate and secure new business with commercial owners.
- Ensure KPIs relating to customer are met.
- Coach staff to ensure that customer operating procedures is followed and specifications are met.
- Provide performance reports.
- Must have experience and solid understanding of the transportation, shipping, or forwarding industry
- demonstrated process improvement and change management experience
- bilingual candidates will be given priority (English and French)
- Previous supervisory experience especially in a coaching, training and mentorship capacity
| || Apply Online 20141021.21 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.