Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now.
Formed in 1983, Lock Search Group is a privately owned company providing exceptional recruiting services to exceptional clients. Our team is built of well-connected senior recruiters who specialize in their field. They know your market and your specific needs.
LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Junior Sales Representative / Trainee Program
LOCATION: Kitchener, ON
Our client is one of Canada's leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial). Their business is growing and they are looking for energetic and results driven individuals to join their Junior Sales Representative / Trainee Program to groom them for future leadership positions.
The Junior Sales Representative / Trainee Program is a rotational program that exposes recent graduates or young professionals with 1-2 years work experience to every aspect of the business. The first part of the program will be spent in a regional branch where you will learn exactly how the business operates - product knowledge, shipping, receiving, counter sales, and operations management. The second part of the program will focus on learning inside and outside sales.
Throughout the program your on-the-job experience is supplemented with coaching by experienced mentors, customer visits, and a variety of training courses. Upon successful completion from the program you will be promoted (but not limited) to the Outside Account Manager position.
- University or college education
- Previous sales or customer service experience is ideal
- Ability to work in an industrial and warehouse setting
- Enthusiastic, positive, people oriented personality
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Results oriented mindset
- Team player
- Work well with minimal supervision and take ownership and initiative
- Proficient with computers and the internet
- Valid Driver's license with clean abstract
What Is Offered?
- A world-class sales leadership development program
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Growth potential, competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
If you match the above profile, please apply online.
We thank all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.Click Here to Apply