Our public and private sector clients in Ottawa have seen a great need for Records Management and Information Management and Library Science professionals. As we currently have permanent, contract and part time opportunities in the Ottawa and Gatineau area we may have the opportunity that is perfect for you!
If you have a Diploma or Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in the field of Information Management and/or Information Technology or other relevant field and meet the criteria for either level of experience in some or all of the following areas please apply with your updated resume today!Role and Responsibilities - Junior Records Assistant
- Provide records management services to multiple departments / clients
- Creates files, maintain file classification, plans, lists and processess inactive records transfers and retrievals.
- Creates inventories for unclassified records.
- Perform database searches to retrieve and process active and inactive information requests as required by internal database users.
- Other general administrative roles
Role and Responsibilities - Senior Records Management Consultant
- Providing advice and guidance, both strategic and operational, to senior officials in the field of Information Management, specifically on electronic files migration.
- Creating divisional file migration schedules
- Migrating business value electronic files from old divisional file plans to new divisional file plans
- Classification of the IRBV according to Federal Government Functional Classification Standard, creation of new divisional files plans in a shared drive, deletion of transitory information files, and migration of files to new divisional File Plans.
- Guiding and interacting with clients to deliver IM/IT project results
If you are interested and qualified for either level of opportunity please apply with your updated resume to email@example.com