We have extensive experience with commercial, industrial and municipal clients, including contractors, architects, airports and property managers. No job is too large or small for our asphalt maintenance experts
Our philosophy is to deliver continuously progressive value, through our commitment to quality, innovation, safety and above all else, integrityWe are currently searching for an experienced project scheduler for our growing road construction business. Requirements:
The right candidate would be responsible for projects from start to finish; from initial viewing & estimating project duration to ordering materials & scheduling crews. For this position motivational & leadership abilities are key to ensure project deadlines & quality standards are met. The right candidate would be safety focused, & have technical & mechanical skills to trouble shoot & fix equipment. This position requires strong communication skills to earn the respect of the crews & customers. Qualifications in Civil Engineering would be an asset. Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing plans to determine project completion dates, crew staffing and material and equipment requirements.
- Measuring quantities, ordering supplies for projects and day to day monitoring of materials.
- Attending pre-construction and site meetings with clients.
- Communicating with customers regarding extra work done, change orders, and receiving appropriate sign offs.
- Ensuring safe working conditions for the crews and quality standards are met.
- Motivating crews to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Trouble shooting machinery and equipment.
- Communicating with back office staff regarding extra work done, change orders and submitting reports for invoicing and future biding purposes.
- Business development.
This position will require some weekend and evening responsibilities. Salary starts at $60k with full benefits package.Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!