Do you have experience in the healthcare industry? Do you have detailed knowledge of chart of accounts?
If you enjoy acting as the central point of contact for project deliverables, establishing best practices and implementing changes then we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a Special Projects Manager to lead multiple key areas of the businesses ongoing transformation.
Position Title: Special Projects Manager
Contract Length: 10+ months
Location: West end
What you can expect from the role?
• Set up and transition the chart of accounts
• Map and establish best practices
• Act as the go-to person
• Make recommendations and implement changes
• Conduct comparative studies
• Make updates and alterations to existing reports
What you bring to the role?
• Experience in the healthcare industry is a must
• Familiar with the Ontario Hospital Reporting System (OHRS)
• Logical and organized
• Excellent data management skills
• Good collaborator and consensus builder
• Excellent report writing skills
If this role interests you please apply below or recommend it to a friend.
TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME: APPLY NOW