The AIM Group is a Canadian owned international staffing company that specializes in the recruitment and provision of technical and professional personnel and associated services throughout the world. We are constantly recruiting for all levels and all disciplines of personnel for local, national and international opportunities.
Our Western Canadian operations are an industry leader in the provision of recruitment, payroll and staffing services to the Oil, Gas, Mining, Refining and Petrochemical Industries.
What we offer
The AIM Group is an equal opportunity employer who encourages inclusiveness and diversity in the workplace. Our employees, and contractors, consistently receive some of the most competitive compensation and benefit packages available in the industry.
APPLY WITH US TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU!
Position Title: Turnover Coordinator
Location: In the Fort McMurray area
The Turnover Coordinator will oversee all activities associated with the successful completion and turnover of work from site contractors to the operations team.
- Populate the Completions and Commissioning Certification systems with all Engineering data required for system operation.
- Verify the content of the tagged items in the system once populated.
- Ensure that any users of the system are sufficiently trained and competent for that particular level of authority.
- Ensure that data integrity is maintained at all times.
- Administration, Control and monitor of punchlists through each phase.
- Administration of the TCCC Certification systems for Commissioning use.
- Ensure that all Vendor supplied Factory Acceptance and System Integration Test records and as-built certification is in accordance with the Project deliverable requirement.
- Prepare documentation for handover to Operations.
- Verify certification of systems being handed over from Construction for completeness.
- Provide reports on progress of completions.
- Hand over the database on completion of the Project.
- Develop and maintain system turnover definitions and schedules including alignment with the engineering, quality assurance and construction teams, ensuring smooth transition from projects to operations.
- Provide leadership and guidance in systems completion and Equipment Pre-Commissioning.
- Typically 6+ years of related industry experience with an Engineering Degree, Construction Management Certificate, Trades Certificate or related certification.
- Must demonstrate a high level of use/experience with Microsoft Excel & Access.
- This position requires an individual to have very good communication skills, both written and oral, as the individual will organize and facilitate the handover process from Construction to Operations and with the various Management levels involved.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in The AIM Group; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.