At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Are you a great administrator? Are you a professional and true blue executive assistant? Are you dedicated and organized? Do you like challenge and responsibility?
If you answered yes to any or all of those questions this position may be for you! Our client is looking to add an outgoing, energetic and bright executive assistant to their team.
In an industry of ever changing demands this top notch company has managed to stay at the top of the industry echelon. This company rewards their employees with good salaries, bonus plans, excellent benefits and lots of perks! Now is this not the type of environment you want to be part of? Of course it is!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- support all administration activities of two high level managers
- Liaise with different department to ensure clear and concise preparation of documents
- Maintain client contact through professional letters and communiqués
- Support high level executive in day to day operations
- Minute taking on an advanced level
- Board meetings
- Event planning
- 3 years as an Administrative Assistant
- Strong computer competency (MS Office)
- Able to do advanced minute taking (will be tested)
- Can do attitude
- Enthusiasm to join a winning team
- Excellent French and English both written and verbal (will be tested)
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Industry leaders in their industry
- Excellent compensation package which includes a yearly bonus, RRSP package
- Low turnover
- Beautiful professional office
- Great daily challenges not always the same thing
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.