AMEC (LSE: AMEC) is a focused supplier of consultancy, engineering and project management services to its customers in the world's oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets. With annual revenues of some C$5.1 billion, AMEC designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets and employs over 29,000 people in around 40 countries worldwide. See amec.com.
Since 2000, Engineering News Record magazine has ranked AMEC among the top International Design Firms. AMEC has also ranked at the top of its sector in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index since 2005.
AMEC's Environment & Infrastructure division is seeking a Senior Environmental Assessment Professional to join our team in Regina, SK.
- Conducting, coordination and management of a wide variety environmental assessments projects.
- Participation and collaboration with other AMEC offices and staff on larger, multi-disciplinary assignments including in your area(s) of technical expertise.
- Preparation of proposals and technical reports.
- Development and maintenance of client relationships.
- Conducting business development activities.
- Managing a group of technical professionals.
- The ideal candidate for this position would be a highly versatile individual who is a university graduate in biological, environmental, soil, engineering or geological sciences with significant work experience.
- Requires supervisory and project management skills including the ability to foster relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Requires a detailed knowledge of the provincial and federal environmental assessment regulatory environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Valid Driver's License.
- A commitment to finding efficient, practical solutions within the spirit of innovative and technical excellence
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize several assignments at one time with a view to delivery on time and on budget.
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Experience within the consulting industry.
With us, you'll be challenged. You'll be encouraged to excel. You'll be given the opportunity to build a rewarding career. And you'll be proud to be a part of the AMEC team.
You will become a part of a strong, global company operating in oil and gas, mining, clean energy, and environment and infrastructure markets.
Imagine working on complex global projects, being challenged to develop your skills and experience, being provided with opportunities to build a successful career. Imagine working for world-leading clients, delivering excellence and being recognised for it.
That's the world of AMEC, built on strong values, where you can belong and be proud of what you achieve.
AMEC offers competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path. Additional information can be obtained from our website at www.amec.com.
To Apply: Click here to apply online. If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
AMEC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
By submitting your resume, you consent to AMEC Americas Limited sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.