ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
We currently have the following opportunity:
Health Care Professional (RRT)
Lambton ProResp - Sarnia
1 - Full-time Position
(37.5 hours/week), Monday to Friday days
As a Health Care Professional with ProResp you are responsible for assuming a primary role in providing clinical respiratory services to community patients in the geographic area assigned. Your clinical experience and first-rate assessment skills enable you to offer excellent client care. As a team member, you will play an integral part in continuing the success of community respiratory care and CPAP therapy.
On Call: Includes a shared on-call rotational schedule.
The preferred candidate will:
- Have a valid certificate with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario
- Have two years of health care experience with demonstrated clinical skills and a marketing orientation
- Be able to work independently, have strong organizational and excellent communication skills
- Be willing and able to obtain Vulnerable police screening
- Have the desire to be part of a team environment
- Have excellent multi-tasking capabilities; ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Be a licensed "G" driver, with a good driving record (minimum 3 years of full privilege driving experience preferred)
This is an opportunity with a growing, highly reputable organization.
To apply, please email your resume as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote jobreference # 59 14 HCP in the subject line of your email.
To learn more about our company visit our website at www.proresp.com