Founded in 1972, The S.M. Group International Inc. is the leading multidisciplinary company, providing integrated, sustainable and safe solutions to ensure a better quality of life for future generations. This is done through its services in engineering and design, project management and construction, systems integration, as well as technological and scientific applications. Recognized and active in more than 30 countries on four continents, SMi has over 1,600 professionals and specialists dedicated to the flawless execution of client projects it has become known for the world over.
Work Location: Alberta
- Acting as a 'Technical Authority' for technical safety/HSE engineering projects and deliverables, providing technical safety support;
- Provide a monthly check of safety equipment installed on site ;
- Manage prevention plans, work permits and safety protocols;
- Respond to requests from staff in the prevention of accidents;
- Manage files qualifications of HSE;
- Participate in the management of fire on the site (fire drills and evacuation) aspects;
- Participate in the reception of new hires and temporary;
- Ensure HSE receptions for External Companies;
- Assist entities Site HSE;
- Provide information on the HSE website (poster campaigns, awareness, formalization of communication media);
- Participate in treatment verification of NC QHSE and accidents;
- Participate in the development and validation analyzes of occupational risks;
- Participate in the analysis of deviations of QHSE system;
- Apply the Charter of the Company Group values (Ethical, social, environmental, health and safety, safety).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in the oil and gas industry.
CLICK HERE TO POST