International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world.
IGT is hiring for a Field Service Technician II in our Mississauga office located near the airport!
The Casino Services Field Technician II will prep, install, troubleshoot to the component/circuit level, service, maintain, upgrade and convert IGT gaming devices. Make pre-installation site visits, while maintaining a positive image of IGT, to identify parts and wiring requirements at customer location and coordinate ordering of parts. Deliver and install products on customer floor, set game options and perform all prep tests including assurance hardware, firmware and system interfaces. Educate customers on basic game functionality. Install and maintain fiber optic lines and WAP telephone lines. Adapt to various jurisdictions and interface with compliance officers. Additional services provided may include:
- Physical installation of electronic gaming devices
- Set up game options and test various devices, e.g. bill acceptors
- Perform software and system integration verification tests for jackpots
- Test programs with various verification devices such as Kobetron and Chip Comparator
- Troubleshoot with input and output tests
- Test pay table, reel strip and bonus awards
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electronics, electro-mechanical, telecom or computer equipment required preferable with IGT equipment and gaming system products.
- Up to 2 years of project or team lead experience preferred.
- Experience in setting up computer networks and A+ Certification, N+ Certification or similar is preferred.
Must also have knowledge and experience in:
- AC/DC fundamentals
- Tools and experience using tools is required
- Reading and translating wiring diagrams
- Maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting to component/circuit level
- Testing programs with verification devices such as Kobetron and Chip Comparator
- Troubleshooting with input and output tests
This position also requires the ability to lift 75 lbs, ability to travel within Eastern Canada as required, willingness to work overtime as required, pass the DMV check and have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, and be able to obtain the necessary local and tribal gaming license(s). Must also beable to pass IGT security background check.