We are looking for a passionate, disciplined brand marketer with a track record of success. You strive for great work with every campaign that not only breaks through with innovative ideas, but helps deliver against business objectives. You come prepared with analytical and competitive facts, and strategic thinking to support your recommendations, and you bring forth solutions. You are able to prioritize and juggle many tasks at once.
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of broadcast, digital, experiential, and customer base marketing and the creative development process. You are very comfortable developing communications briefs and understand the value it brings to the overall process. You are a self-starter who can work within a team environment, and lead cross functional teams.
This individual will develop and lead execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns with the end goal of improving key brand attributes while achieving business targets. They will work closely with Consumer Business Unit and Customer Base Management partners, the broader Rogers Brand team, Legal, media and creative agency partners in order to bring winning campaigns to market on brand, on time, and on budget.
- Work closely with internal team counterparts to understand and shape brand strategy, business requirements, product details, & consumer insights
- Lead small, medium, and large sized cross functional campaigns – from the development of insight-driven communications briefs through to in-market
- Support Director of brand Management in development of quarterly brand strategy.
- Manage the execution production process – working closely with internal, agency & production partners to ensure deadlines are met
- Project manages the implementation of communication programs with a quarter over quarter outlook.
- Maintain monthly campaign budget
- Thoroughly understand production processes and actively explore opportunities to improve speed to market and efficiency
- Regularly communicate project status & timeline updates to internal stakeholders
- Publish project post-analysis reports with recommendations for future campaigns
- Monitor & evaluate competitive activities and share points of view on opportunities for Rogers
Role Specific Competencies:
- 3-5 years experience in Brand Management
- Project management skills
- Proven experience in successfully managing complex organizational structures and relationships
- Analytical thinking
- 3-5 years of experience in mass marketing /or advertising, agency experience is preferred
- Understanding of all facets of marketing communications
- University or College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising/Communications or Business
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- French language capabilities not mandatory, but preferred.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, Ontario
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill. It’s rewarding. It’s Rogers.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Posting Notes: Marketing || Canada (CA) || Ontario || Toronto || None; SF:LI-LT1; SF:WKMgt ||