Have you been unfairly pegged with the label of “Graphic Designer” when your skill set goes beyond the title? Have you been held back from getting your hands dirty on other aspects of the Marketing/Advertising process because you were told “it’s not in your job description”? Well then it’s time to break the stigma and join the Channel Marketing Team at OutRank where you have the potential to grow into the world-class marketer you were meant to be.
Check out who we are! Click link or copy to your browser:
Check this out to learn more about our products & services by visiting www.rogersoutrank.com.
OutRank by Rogers is an ultra-nimble division within Rogers Communications machine in the Incubation Division, focused on helping Canadian Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMB’s) grow their customer base through a complete online marketing solution. As part of our efforts in connecting with SMB’s across Canada, we are seeking a multi-faceted and dynamic Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Marketer to help us expand our bandwidth and overall output.
- Expand and develop the OutRank by Rogers Brand with new elements and illustrations
- Develop new marketing collateral and enhance existing materials
- Help deliver outside-the-box PowerPoint Presentations
- Develop and execute new and exciting advertising strategies and concepts
- Develop and execute email marketing campaign content
- Create templates for white papers, case studies, etc.
- Help develop OutRank brand/communications guidelines followed by implementation across organization
- Manage the landing page creation pipeline
- 3+ years’ experience working client/agency side as a graphic designer (Agency preferred, but no strong portfolio will go unconsidered)
- Degree/Diploma in Advertising/Communications/Design or experience
- Proficient and efficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and HTML
- A sharp eye for typography/design
- Layout Design for Print
- Copy writing skills/experience a big ++
Great work! Greater Rewards!
- Benefits from day one
- Competitive salary
- Flexible business hours
- Career advancement potential
- Huge discounts on Rogers products and services
- Extremely fun environment
Candidates selected for an interview will be required present a portfolio of work that is extremely tight and on point. Technical skill and efficiency will be highly valued.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Apply today!
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 545 Lake Shore Blvd West (098), Toronto, Ontario
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill. It’s rewarding. It’s Rogers.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Posting Notes: Marketing || Canada (CA) || Ontario || Toronto || SF:LI-ST1; SF:WKEL ||