The Product Manager, Pre-Paid platform is a role based out of Toronto and will report into the Senior Director, Wireless Voice and Data Product Management.
Working within the Wireless Product Management group, the objective of this position is to provide intelligence and insights into Pre-paid customers, as well as leveraging device metrics to maximize revenue and improve profitability. Focus will be inclusive of both the Business and Consumer segments and within the current subscriber base and new acquisitions.
The successful candidate requires a solid foundation in the Wireless industry along with a deep understanding of wireless and device metrics. This candidate will work with their internal counterparts in CBM, Marketing, Commercial Strategy and other functional groups to ensure revenue is maximized. The candidate must be a self-starter and willing to embrace ambiguity; he/she will be expected to take broad guidelines, multiple directions and still drive results.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Analyze pre-paid metrics to make recommendations to maximize revenue and improve overall profitability.
- Usage trends, ARPU, churn, network performance
- Monitoring DOA, dropped calls
- Channel Performance
- Brand Performance
- Develop pre-paid Differentiation & Value Proposition
- Develop segmented offerings
- Comprehensive understanding of pre-paid customer activity and customer needs
- Comprehensive understanding of vendor & competitive strategy and trends, as well as international pre-paid activity
- Pre-paid reporting & dashboards
- End to end lifecycle management
- Business Case benefits/assumptions
- CapEx management and prioritization
- Product requirements
- University degree in Business or Finance with an understanding of key Marketing principles.
- Prior Wireless industry experience with a strong understanding of associated KPIs and metrics.
- Solid understanding of wireless market trends and emerging technologies.
- Able to develop and socialize strategy
- Ability to synthesize and critically evaluate industry, competitive and internal research and data.
- A logical thinker with strong research and analytical skills. This candidate is able to see the "big picture" and understand where and when improvements would be required.
- A candidate with strong interpersonal skills - someone who works well with others and is able to work effectively with all levels of cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter who takes ownership and is able to work effectively with little supervision.
- Adjusts quickly to shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to learn processes and procedures quickly and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations to all levels of an organization.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, Ontario
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Product Management
What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill. It’s rewarding. It’s Rogers.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Posting Notes: Marketing || Canada (CA) || Ontario || Toronto || SF:LI-GC1; SF:WKMgt ||