Become part of Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company. At Rogers, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically advanced communications services. We’re passionate about delivering the latest innovations that make a difference in the lives of Canadians.
Req ID: 24711-en_US
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. A leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. Right now we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and to do what really matters.
- Assist customers with their inquiries, (including billing inquiries, contract / plan information, processing bill payments, cancellations)
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
- Use your sales and negotiation expertise to retain customer accounts by offering creative and adaptive solutions
- Collect relevant information to address the customer's issue, and identify and develop a practical resolution
- Keep abreast of new information provided to ensure you have the right information to service the customer
- Identify and secure sales opportunities on all calls, including plan or phone upgrades, accessories, adding additional lines
- Ability to find customer answers quickly and accurately while using multiple resources
- Provide first level technical troubleshooting for all devices (ie. Changing the voicemail number, replacing or inserting the SIM card/ Memory Cards etc).
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Completion of High School diploma or higher
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of computers, including internet navigation, keyboarding skills
- Basic math skills are required
- Bilingual with French and English, written and spoken an asset
Great Work, Greater Rewards:
- Competitive base salary + performance based commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 50% Rogers Employee Discount
- Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP's, employee share plan)
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1600 - 4710 Kingsway (016), Burnaby, British Columbia
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill. It’s rewarding. It’s Rogers.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Posting Notes: Call Centre || Canada (CA) || British Columbia || Burnaby || SF:WKEL ||