Senior Business Analyst, Smart Grid
The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It's our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent, and recognize success.
Siemens continues to maintain its status as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers, as well as being recognized as one of the top 50 Most Engaged Employers in Canada.
Our 4,500 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
The Smart Grid Division of Siemens is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to participate in the development of its Integrated Load Management System. This position requires working on a product development team focused on innovative applications for the electric utility industry.
- Elicit requirements from all stakeholders using interviews, requirements workshops, business process analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using use-cases, process flow diagrams, screen and interface designs as appropriate.
- Perform complex product feature definition, systems analysis, functional design, and requirements management activities.
- Recommend alternatives or changes to complex customer specifications.
- Analyze any change request and impact on system architecture and design.
- Research problems discovered by Quality Assurance or product support and recommend solutions.
- Develop and document test plans.
- Ensure software documentation and quality.
- Ensure the use of appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the development life cycle.