The Developer will be involved in design, development, integration and support of various business processes and applications by working closely with project managers and business analysts in a dynamic team,
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support and maintain current e-Business systems: web interface, middle ware and data integration processes.
* Fully understand the business requirements documentation and create technical design documents based on the BRD.
* Perform system integration, application development, QA, and deployment of various applications.
* Analyze and deliver system enhancements based on support needs of internal business partners.
* Understand and contribute to the application and data architecture design.
* Design database schema including stored procedures, triggers, functions and views
* Develop various reports using reporting tools (ideally MS Reporting)
* Follow the best practices to document and manage applications and their source codes in Team Foundation Server
* All other responsibilities as assigned
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Microsoft certified professional (MCSD for web application development) will be added value
* At least 5 years of in depth Microsoft environment Software development experience with a focus on web.
* At least 5 years of experience in SQL database schema design.
* Proficient in creating and using web services (REST/SOAP)
* Experience in web application and data architecture will be considered an asset.
* Development experience in a cloud environment, especially MS Azure.
* Experience in agile development environment
* Strong knowledge of SDLC
* Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on various projects
* Must have strong analytic and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Strong multi-tasking skills.
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2003\2005\2010\2012\2013
* Familiarity with latest Microsoft .Net Framework (WPF,WF,WCF,JQuery,LingQ etc)
* Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation server 2010/2012
* Application development and integration in Service Oriented Architecture
* Familiarity with IIS and FTP setup, configuration in Windows 2008 R2/2012
* Database schema design (tables, view, store procedures, triggers) in SQL server 2005/2008/2012. SQL server job scheduling and Oracle database development
* Understanding of SSL, SSO and Authentication with certificate (ADFS) concepts
* Telerik Control implementation experience will be an added advantage
* Exposure to Mobile apps development will be a plus
* Microsoft BizTalk application development and administration skills will be considered an asset