Cheers to your Career!
Kelsey's Original Roadhouse is seeking Restaurant General Managers for our GTA West Locations
At Kelsey’s we’re constantly on the lookout for the best Associates to join our team! We are looking for team members who share the same passion and purpose - to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our Guests, each and every time.
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the restaurant as directed by the Regional Manager
- -Accountable for financials (Sales, SRS, IBCC, EBITDA) and KPI's (Net Promoter, Guest Experience, Steritech, Engagement, Turnover) in partnership with the corporate management team.
- -Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen.
- Develops the ability to effectively run both front and back of the house and lead all shifts to Brand standard.
- As a fully trained General Manager, supports the Regional Manager in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a perfect guest experience every time while focusing on on-going associate development.
- Minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and/or proven personal commitment to professional development an asset
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth
- Proven ability to achieve results through others
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams
- Leadership and communication: has a leadership style that is developmental vs. policing, promotes a culture of dialogue, role models values and practices of the company
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community
Leadership Fit Criteria:
-Drive - You are happy, but not satisfied. You keep raising the stakes with your associates, your operation and most importantly, yourself. You are not afraid to take decisive action. This inspires confidence in your associates and helps drive a perfect Guest experience every time.
-Inspiration - You are a new-fashioned leader. You are a collaborator and you build teams that are rich in talent and self-motivation. Your style is not rigid, but flexible, and you can accommodate the styles of others in your own. Most of all, you act with integrity, value diversity and create a contagious passion around pleasing your Guests.
-Anticipation - You can imagine what the future will look like and you can create a vision for growth. This makes you highly proactive. You also understand the business and how things inter-relate, and can manage both the big picture and the smallest detail. You anticipate barriers that lie ahead and this make you more willing to take the appropriate risks.
-Focus - You can set priorities and work fast. You do not fear ambiguity and change, but feel comfortable with both. You can separate what is urgent from what is important while staying agile and adaptable at all times.
The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Cara's Principles.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply on line As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please
At this time, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies. Any candidates submitted via staffing and employment agencies will not be considered.