- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
92.1 CITI is seeking an on air Personality to host our afternoon drive show. Reporting to the Program Director, you'll be working as a key member of the CITI team to help identify & deliver compelling, engaging content that resonates with listeners 25-54. You know that being relatable and memorable wins. You thrive on innovation and are not afraid to try new things. You love working the phones and understand how important listeners are to have as a part of your show.
You get our format, the artists associated with 92.1 CITI and the strong connection we have with our listeners and community. You will understand the importance of "getting out there" hosting events and doing on location broadcasts... you have a hunger to perform at a high level and will contribute to our culture of winning. You see radio as a lifestyle... not just a career. You're a social media phenom that will help take our engagement and membership totals to new heights.
- Be on air Monday to Friday 2:00-6:00pm & deliver a well-prepped, entertaining on-air show
- Build a strong social media presence with compelling & relevant content that fits the brand
- Enthusiastically participate in station events and activities as a brand ambassador who leads by example
- Host on-site events, Remotes & Live Broadcasts
- Voice track as required
- Fill in as needed
- Min 5 years on air experience
- An AOR format junkie that's tech savvy
- Great writing skills accompanied with proper spelling and grammar
- Video production skills a big asset
- Audio editing skills (the technical ability to find, edit, and package audio clips for air)
- Organized and the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent understanding of how to utilize and grow social media
- Strong commercial production voicing skills with examples
- Strong audience reaction skills
- Great winning attitude and willing to "get after it" for the station
- Be a team player in all you say and do
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with Wide Orbit Automation; VoxPro; Adobe Audition & Word Press an asset
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.