We are looking to hire a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic web developer for our Vaughan office to play a key role in building our cloud platform. As a member of our team, you will be super involved - from design through to release. Your passion, great attitude, great communications, willingness to learn/explore and awesome team work will help you hit the ground running. We have a globally distributed team and flexible working hours.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
* The usual design/develop/test/release in a continuous delivery fashion
* Interact daily and work closely with your team mates at the daily stand ups
* Actively participate in sprint activities such as planning, sizing, reviews, etc.
* Perform demos of new features to internal team members and product stake holders.
* Mentor whenever possible and share knowledge so we can all grow
* Roll up your sleeves and help whenever needed to meet our commitments
* Work with team members both at the office or remotely with other locations
* Computer science degree or equivalent experience
* 2-3+ years of object oriented experience with C# required
* 1-2+ years of experience with databases, preferably MS SQL server
Preferred: experience with
* WebApi, OWIN (Katana), AngularJS, OAuth, OData, REST.
* coded unit testing and continuous delivery
* dependency injection, specially unity
* Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
* Have worked in a scrum team
* Be a self-starter, self-driven, play nicely in a team and other teams around the world
* Be passionate about learning and exploring new technologies or techniques
Metalogix is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms in the cloud and on-premises. Over 20,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance, and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle. Metalogix is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer valuing diversity and what it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law are encouraged to apply.