Metalogix is seeking an innovative User Experience Designer to develop Metalogix’s next generation SaaS offering. We are looking to hire a talented, proactive and enthusiastic User Experience Designer/Developer for our Vaughan office to play a key role in building applications for our Metalogix Content.ly platform. As a member of our team, you will be pivotal in helping shape the user experience of our Metalogix Content.ly applications. Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to learn/explore and awesome team work will help you hit the ground running.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
* Be a self-motivated multi-tasker. Have positive energy and attitude to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
* Partner with internal teams to help develop the best overall User Experience for our customers, using modern web standards and best practices.
* Collaborate with other Metalogix teams to ensure and maintain a consistent brand experience across all applications.
* Maintaining a high awareness of latest User Experience Design and development concepts.
* Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mock-ups, UI walk-throughs and prototypes.
* Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
* Present design work to other team members, product owners, and executives for review and feedback.
* Work iteratively and collaboratively with the team to find the right design for the context.
* University degree in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience.
* At least 2 years of experience with responsive web site design using modern web standards and best practices.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - ability to express ideas, thoughts and information.
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Strong prototyping skills using various industry best practices.
* Experience with the latest web technologies, i.e. HTML5, CSS3.
Preferred experience includes:
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
* Working with distributed teams.
* Bootstrap framework.
* Version control systems such as Visual Studio Team Services, Git.
We are living in a new era of collaboration. Never has there been so many ways to share information with co-workers, partners and customers. Users have the option to choose how, with whom and when they collaborate. This new era of collaboration brings the struggle between user freedom and I.T. control to the forefront. Organizations turn to Metalogix to help manage this conflict. Metalogix Content.ly is the next generation SaaS offering from Metalogix that provides the solutions necessary for management of collaboration platforms while maintaining a user's freedom to choose the platform that best fits their needs. From everyday activities like moving and reorganizing information to identifying sensitive information within documents and supporting regulatory compliance requirements, Metalogix Content.ly is the only solution that organizations need to manage all their collaboration investments.
Metalogix is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms in the cloud and on-premises. Over 20,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance, and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle.
We invest heavily in our team by supporting Microsoft certifications and promotion from within. Every team member can make an impact on customer and organizational success – it is in our DNA. The environment here is energetic, fast paced and casual at the same time. We practice a “support without walls” methodology allowing us to remove barriers and share information on a worldwide basis. Our team members receive a competitive salary and bonus based on performance.
Metalogix is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer valuing diversity and what it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law are encouraged to apply.