- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Reporting into the VP, Digital Capabilities, the Director Applications & ID Management will lead the efforts to lead the efforts to oversee the integration of all digital products into one cohesive experience while ensuring that the applications perform according to the targets. He/She will be in a key interlock role, to help facilitate alignment, communication, and decision-making between the digital team and the multiple stakeholders and business units. The role reports into the digital team.
Important: "App" refers to Application and not just to the "Mobile App"
The key areas of focus for the role are:
- Performance of the Applications (Mobile Apps, Browser, OneView) with specific focus on availability and load times
- Production support for all Applications
- "Master system integration" for all products (commerce, service, support)
- ID Management: Sign In/Account registration/Entitlements/Biometrics/Roles and Permissions/Account profile and management/Password reset and username retrieval
- Acts as the leader of a cross-functional team of both direct and dotted line reports including product management, UXD, analytics, self-serve engagement, sales and optimization team members.
- Lead development and drive execution of the overall integration of projects for Consumer in collaboration with CBU and CET
- Identify, evaluate and manage digital business development required to integrate projects into MyRogers/Fido (App/Browser/Rep)
- Collaborate within the CET/CBU to ensure that the plans align to the marketing plan and product roadmaps, to determine priority and sequence of product delivery.
- Lead the team that plays the role of a product integrator that specializes in bringing together product components into a whole and ensuring that those products function together
- Lead the team that works with the product owners (billing, buy flows, search, .) to ensure that all components are properly integrated into the applications (App, Browser, OneView).
- Is responsible for the overall integration plan of all the different products to ensure the right sequencing of products from a dependency, a technology and user experience stand point
- Works closely with IT to ensure that all the components are tested and perform according to the standards put in place
- Works with the IT production support team and the dedicated production support resources with the product teams to prioritize and manage all tickets opened to close them while understanding the root causes to prevent the issues from happening again
- Put metrics in place to monitor the performance of the applications to ensure that the SLAs are met and work with their IT partners when there are outages
- Applications managed:
- MyRogers/MyFido Mobile App
- MyRogers/MyFido Browser (desktop and mobile)
- Widgets (onsite and offsite)
- OneView (commerce, service, support)
- ID management (login, reset password, profile and account registration)
- Accountable to make the authentication/identification of cx and reps seamless to allow all digital experiences to be personalized (one to one) based on the cx and/or reps' profiles
- Owns the profile management product (personal information, contact info, marketing permissions, change password and reset)
- Lead the team that is in charge of the performance of the profile management products
- Lead the team that works with IT and Care to understand the root causes leading to having users not being able to access specific functionalities behind sign in
- The team that works with the "Support" team to identify and provide cx with self supported options so cx who experienced difficulties signing in can troubleshoot with needing human assistance
- The team that works with the "Care" team to provide cx with options when cx cannot be supported online directly
- The team that determines which features should be built or enhanced to make the authentication process seamless and frictionless
- Sign in: currently "Sign In" refers to having cx logging in with a "username and password". The intent is to evolve the means of authentication / identification to solutions using voice recognition, biometrics, network authentication, social login and more
- Retrieve username/Reset password: provide self supported options for cx who forget their credentials
- Profile creation, account registration and association: enable new customers to create profile to self serve and access their account/product information online. This takes into account the overall "self registration" of cx to MyRogers/MyFido
- Reps roles and entitlements: enable Reps to access OneView with entitlements reflecting their roles and permissions (retention vs. view only.)
- Masters of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
- 10+ year of relevant digital/online experience.
- Experience in managing and leading teams of direct reports.
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem.
- Natural or trained ability to grasp both product and technical aspects of web applications, database functionalities, general web functionality.
- Thrives in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.