- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Reporting into the VP, Digital Capabilities, the Director - Digital - Omni-Channel will lead the Cross Channel team to ensure that the channels are fully involved and aligned with the OneView program. The director leverages managers on the team who are dedicated to specific channels (Care, Retail, others) to define and design features that will be built for Reps only. He/She will be in a key interlock role, to help facilitate alignment, communication, and decision-making between the digital team and the multiple stakeholders and business units. The role reports into the digital team.
The 3 key areas of focus for the role are:
- Acting as the liaison between the Digital team and the channels (Care/Retail/others) to collaboratively gather the needs of Reps and identify how can digital empower them
- Streamline all feedback from the channels and establish a 2-way communication to ensure that all Reps have visibility on the OneView roadmap, health, vision, next features to be integrated and backlog, .
- Work with the channels to understand which tools should be integrated to OneView vs. built in OneView, enhanced, decommissioned based on the needs of the channels.
- The team contributes to the overall platform strategy (OneView, Telli, Oasys, SSP) and determines what's required to design a fully integrated Rep experience.
- Lead the team of product managers that builds digital features used by Reps only (not customers)
- Work on specific integration initiatives that only serve "Reps" and do not fall under the "Application" team nor the "Product" team scope
- Lead the team working with the channels to identify, plan and implement Roll Out strategies that will ensure that all Reps are aware, trained and supported on OneView and its feature set
- Identify all gating items that are not necessarily related to the OneView product per say (processes, training, staffing, .) and work with multiple departments to identify solutions and remove all roadblocks
- Work closely with the Channels (Care, Retail, others) to determine the Roll out plans and the timing of launches
- Work with the channels to ensure that Reps use OneView and meet the utilization rate target
Examples of Cross Channels initiatives:
- Meet with Reps, team managers and Channel executive to gather latent needs
- Build detailed roll out plans with the Channels
- Build digital capabilities for Reps (only)
- Initiative focus groups to design and validate the pertinence of the OneView product
- Implement processes to have Reps involved in the elaboration of digital experiences
- Manage the list of gating items that would prevent the roll out of new features
- Monitor all feedbacks on OneView provided through different means (Yammer, forum, .)
- Bring stakeholders together to drive a specific outcome such as the need for a production support plan and governance for instance
- Masters of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
- 10+ year of relevant digital/online experience.
- Experience in managing and leading teams of direct reports.
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem.
- Natural or trained ability to grasp both product and technical aspects of web applications, database functionalities, general web functionality.
- Thrives in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.