Our vision is to be a Tim Hortons leader in hospitality, team work, happiness, standards execution, coffee excellence, and fun by creating exceptional experiences for our Guests, Team Members and community.
The Tim Hortons Shift Supervisor position is operational in nature and involves the supervision of team member activities on shift to ensure that standards around people, product, cleanliness, and Exceptional Guest Experience are fulfilled.
We are looking for Full Time individuals with 1-3 years of experience. Paying up to $16.50 per hour depending on experience and availability.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Opportunity, flexibility and new challenges every day are just a few of the reasons you'll be happy you came on board.
- Fast-paced, energizing work makes every day fun.
- We work together to create the ultimate guest experience.
- Flexible hours let you manage your life outside of work.
- There's always room to learn, grow and gain new skills.
- You'll serve your neighbors and help your community.
- You'll become a part of Canada's culture.
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring
- Have a desire to gain experience to help you be successful in your career
As part of our team we offer you:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
And much more...