Our vision is to be a Tim Hortons leader in hospitality, team work, happiness, standards execution, coffee excellence, and fun by creating exceptional experiences for our Guests, Team Members and community.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
We are looking for a full time Restaurant Manager with 3-5 years of Tim Horton's experience or experience in Food Service Management.
Tim Hortons operates more than 3,400 restaurants in Canada and over 800 restaurants in the United States. Each and every day our team members touch the lives of hundreds of people in their communities. From remembering a guest's order to greeting a guest by name, Tim Hortons team members bring a personal touch to every guest's visit.
This is an enthusiastic, diverse and hospitality-focused team who share Tim Hortons passion for delivering the exceptional guest experience. And because we value our team members as much as our loyal guests we offer excellent training, benefits and rewards and recognize their personal achievements with scholarships.
As a Restaurant Manager you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. You have the knowledge, skills and long term vision to support the Restaurant Owner in running a successful business. You are an expert at recruiting, training, and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Tim Hortons' high standards of operation. Your high standards for operational excellence allow you to easily plan and execute methods of increasing sales and achieving targeted costs. You thrive in the fast paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day!
Your 3 -5 years of quick service experience in a supervisory role combined with your practical knowledge of recruiting, training and coaching team members makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
As part of our team we offer you:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
And much more….