Fionn MacCool's is looking for a Restaurant Training Manager for our location in St. John's!
Rich in heritage and tradition, vibrant in culture, generous in hospitality and with social spirit. We make the pub guest feel welcome and offer our unique combination of great food, beverage and live music. Our menu is driven by made-in-pub food, offering a balance between traditional Pub fare and innovative recipes. We offer a diverse selection of perfectly poured pints, whiskeys, hand-crafted cocktails and premium wines. It’s more than you would expect from a typical pub, and so we are seeking more than just your typical people.
Think of it as hosting a party at the pub every day. The ideal Training Manager should have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and direct others. Training Managers primary focus will be to manage all training programs for the pub, including eLearning and the Certified Trainer Program and report progress to the Publican. They should be present during busy times to support their team on the floor and host the party with their Guests: touching tables, engaging with Guests and helping out where necessary. The Training Manager shows respect for their team, their Guests and the brand identity. The Training Manager consistently gives positive and constructive feedback to staff.
As a Training Manager, passion and enthusiasm for developing people and engaging with staff to create a fun atmosphere are a must!
- Managing all internal pub training programs
- Manage in-store training and certification requirements as per the Certified Training Program
- Ensure Performance Reviews are conducted and documented for team members and communicate with Publican
- Manage shift schedule and control labour costs
- Assist Publican in recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff
- Ensure team members apply brand principles and standards to improve guests experience
- Oversee the ongoing development of team members (ongoing feedback, coaching and Performance Reviews)
- Ensure pub adheres to all legislative and government guidelines (i.e. proper safe food and beverage service, AGCO, Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, etc.
- Implement and adhere to Food Safety guidelines
- Encourage and exemplify the pub culture through effective leadership
- Oversee the execution of front line training and marketing programs
- Oversee the strict application of pub principles and standards to improve guest experience
- Minimum 2 -3 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous training experience is a definite asset!
- Post-Secondary education, in education or hospitality an asset
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Understanding of fundamental training principles and adult learning techniques
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Understanding pub culture and the ability to transfer this into behavior for all employees
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Apply online
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
At this time we do not need any assistance from Recruiting agencies.