Culinary Concession Prep Cook
The Food Services Department is currently hiring a Culinary Concession Prep Cook. As a member of our Food Service team you will prepare a variety of food products for all of our concession outlets while maintaining the highest standards of quality, portioning, and presentation.
Culinary Concessions Prep Cooks have a very important role and are responsible for the daily food production, preparation, portioning and delivery of products for final assembly in a wide array of concession outlets.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Prepares planned menus based on given projections
- Having culinary experience in a food prep role is preferred and would be a great asset
- The ability to work calm and efficiently under pressure is essential. 1-2 years experience in a food prep role is required
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure is essential
- Maintains the highest sanitary standards
- Successful Candidates must be over the age of 18
We offer all employees:
- Competitive wages
- Incentive programs
- Subsidized meals
- A fun and exciting environment to work
- And much, much more…
Commitment to the event schedule is required. Shifts/hours will consist of days, evenings, weekends. Flexibility is a must.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.